Hair Transplant Clinic in Scottsdale
Dr. Kelemen has over 21 years experience in all Hair Loss & Restoration services.
Our clinical director is Dr. Ramona Kelemen who uses both surgical and non-surgical methods to replace lost hair and rejuvenate existing hair follicles. She has many years in hair restoration experience, so you will be in good hands. Dr. Kelemen aims for natural-looking, long-lasting results. Hair 4 Life offers a variety of hair loss treatments suitable for all stages and causes of hair loss.
Hair loss affects over 80% of men and 40% of women so it is a widespread issue. Dr. Kelemen understands just how it can affect a person’s confidence and, therefore, every area of their life. The Hair 4 Life clinic offers many state-of-the-art services all with the goal of restoring hair and quality of life. These include:
- Artas Robotic Hair Restoration – The most advanced technology for FUE surgical hair transplantation.
- WAW FUE System – Hair transplantation that gives the maximum yield with minimal pain and a natural appearance.
- FUT strip – A surgical procedure where the doctor cuts a strip of skin from the back or side of your head and extracts individual hair follicles. These follicles are then inserted into the balding parts of your scalp.
- Manual FUE Procedure – An old technique applied in hair transplantation where the grafts are removed one by one.
- Transgender Hair Restoration – Dr. Kelemen has a compassionate, non-judgmental professional approach that transgender patients will find welcome.
- Body to Scalp – Hair transplant using the WAW FUE system to harvest the hair grafts from different parts of the body (back, chest and arms preferred), to the needed areas.
- Beard Transplant – Hair is taken from one part of the body and transplanted to your jawline and wherever you want your beard to grow.
- Eyebrow Transplant – Hair is taken from one part of the body and transplanted to your brow area.
- Regenera Activa – Dr. Kelemen was the first and is still the only provider to offer this treatment in Arizona.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – Hair loss due to hormonal imbalance causes, treatment and prevention.
- SMP – Scalp Micro Pigmentation (Scalp Tattooing) – The result is a pattern of small dots that resembles very short hairs.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy – Dr. Kelemen uses the Vitaeris 320 by Oxyhealth to help facilitate faster healing and growth, after a hair transplant procedure.
- Trichotest Fagron – A genetic test for hair loss.
- PDO Threads Hair Loss Treatment – PDO is a known absorbable FDA-cleared synthetic suture and surgical scaffold material which stimulates collagen production, elastin, hyaluronic acid as well as activates fibroblasts.
To find out which procedure is best suited to your needs, you are invited to come into Hair4Life for a free consultation. Treatments are kept as affordable and accessible as possible so come in and talk to us.
Dr. Kelemen integrates conventional and naturopathic medicine to provide the best of what both worlds have to offer. She creates a unique, compassionate, accepting environment for her patients. You only have to read the reviews to find out how she empowers her clients to look and feel their best. They leave the clinic with their heads held high!
During your consultation, Dr. Kelemen will outline the various choices available that will allow her to assess your particular hair loss issue. These include blood tests and more. She will give you a scalp scan (for free!) to check your hair density and what condition your hair follicles are in.
Be proactive about hair loss and thinning hair by allowing Dr. Kelemen to get to the root of the problem. It may be hormonal, genetic, nutritional, or something else. She will create a tailor-made treatment program to suit your particular hair loss issue.