Long Hair Transplant, VIP hair transplant, or Celebrity hair transplant
This procedure is simply a hair transplant where the hair isn’t shaved coincidentally is why celebrities love it. The uniqueness of Celebrity hair transplant is that the donor’s hair is collected as long hair. The hair is collected from the donor region at the back of the head albeit as long hair. This long hair is implanted in the recipient area in this long form. The individual will see the final result after the transplant but generally will fall out and the new hair will regrow albeit full results will be seen in 10-12 months. The patient will see more thickness in their hair and no visible harvesting site. The main advantage of this type of hair transplant, it is virtually undetectable to the untrained eye. This is why celebrities prefer this type of hair transplant.
What are Advantages?
- Since the implanted hair is long, the final results are visible immediately.
- The scarring risk after the procedure is very low.
- Since the hair isn’t shaved or cut in this method, individuals experience no change or break in their social lives.
- The hair density after Long Hair FUE hair transplant will make a positive psychological impact and satisfaction.
- The volume and change on the hair are visible right after the operation.
What are Disadvantages?
- The number of implanted grafts per session is limited. Because the long hair transplant method requires a lot of care and attention.
- It is a lengthy procedure (more meticulous work) and higher cost than other methods due to amount of work.
- The implanted hair in a long hair transplant will fall 4 weeks after the hair transplant. The individuals will have the same visual and process with normal hair transplant 4 weeks after the operation.
At H4L, Dr. Kelemen believes that a patient that is educated in all types of available hair transplant procedures is better prepared to make a sound decision that fits their particular needs and budget.
Dr. Kelemen is the only physician to offer Celebrity Hair Transplant in Arizona!